Thread: Dallas @ Cinci
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2004, 01:21 AM   #33
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Dallas @ Cinci

Yeah, our whole offense has been a giant yawn this year. Our wide receiver corps shrinks by the week. We don't have any running game whatsoever. Is Julius Jones still in existence? I haven't heard anything from him since about the second week when we were told that the injury would keep him sidelined for a while. Our QB can throw the ball, but as someone earlier, said he doesn't exactly have a lot of people to throw the ball to. After Keyshawn and Witten (who is quickly becoming my new favorite player), who is he going to throw the ball to? Randal Williams? Our defense is average. Aside from the weekly Roy Williams "woo hit," there is nothing exciting about our defense. We don't create any turnovers. It seems like we bring in a new name every week to start opposite to Terrence Newman. Most of all, I don't know if the magnificent tuna has been his normal self. I don't know, maybe this is just a wasted year while the franchise tries to get construction for Jerryworld underway in Arlington.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote