View Single Post
Old 10-14-2005, 02:20 PM   #42
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Connection Time Out Issue

Not that this is my argument, and I hate to jump into water with sharks, but the whole "This is a free country too..." thing you mentioned is also not relevant. First of all, you pay taxes in this country, (if you are old enough to work that is), so this country is not free in a monetary sense. The fact that you pay taxes gives you a right to complain about your country in the various ways Americans do; however, the last time I checked, DJ did not audit anyone here on the lack of paying taxes so you do not get to be as rude about this site as you do about this country! If you do, people will tell you that you are being rude like Mary and LRB have so far in this thread. The "FREE SERVICE" DJ is offering is free to your pocketbook, (which obviously, our great country does NOT offer). I am currently paying 358 per month in taxes for my home so I can understand the difference!

With all of that said, I think everyone is frustrated with this time out problem, but all everyone is trying to tell you is not to be rude about showing your frustration. The fact that DJ is doing this all on his own with the only help coming from donations is something you should let sink in for a minute. This is a wonderful site that has recently had problems. Be patient and let DJ get this fixed in the time and means he can afford. I assure you that he isn't sitting back and laughing at us all while we see TIMEOUT on our screen.