Thread: 2 guard
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2007, 09:14 PM   #9
GP

GP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleMavsFan
i'm not sure how ager hasn't shown you guys anything. he has vastly improved since the beginning of the season. now dont get me wrong, I don't necessarily think he is ready for prime time on the best team in the NBA. He just hasn't been giving a lot of changes. I think we need to really put him in some games for a decent amount of minutes and see how he does. I'd rather see him out there than some of the other guys we put out there off the bench...
The difference in his play from the start of the season to the post season is quite dramatic. I think he really, really improved. If he works hard during summer leagues and becomes a reliable defender at the 2 I see no reason why he doesn't play significant minutes this year. Of course, that is entirely contingent upon how hard he works and how much he improves. He might actually be the best option for improving the guard play as the Mavs are pretty well capped out.
GP is offline   Reply With Quote