View Single Post
Old 03-10-2008, 06:35 PM   #815
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

I guess I will say SPOILER

Jthig, this was intentional. Notice that all the "bad" guys in the film were subjected to brutal deaths, in which every part was filmed. The two deaths you did not see were our main characters who yes we all had an attachment too. But, they hinted to this before it happened to Lewellyn. He let his guard down with that woman he met with the beers. You will notice that the scene faded out in the sunlight. At that point I knew it was coming. I just didn't know he wouldn't be killed by Anton but by a bunch of no good drug dealers. As for the other character, I think it was out of respect and honestly I appreciate not seeing the woman die.
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote