View Single Post
Old 03-10-2008, 07:07 PM   #820
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by untitled
*****Spoiler questions*****

How do y'all interpret the hotel scene after Lewellyn's death, where it appeared that Anton was hiding in the same room as the Sheriff, but did nothing? I couldn't tell whether they were in the same room or not, and regardless, I didn't understand why Anton chose to remain hidden.

Also, do y'all feel that the Sheriff retired to preserve the rest of his life, or just as an acceptance of the inevitable (death by Chigurh)?
Anton had no need to kill him. They were in the same room, Anton had just removed the bag of money and was hiding behind the door.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote