View Single Post
Old 11-04-2008, 05:13 PM   #86
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
Yeah I get that. Clearly she is waaay too into him. So if she's dumb for thinking a presdient is going to impact her monthy income to that extent, I got ya.

But I think a lot of people are laughing as if she thinks Obama's going to start paying her gas and mortgage.
People should be laughing that she thinks that he's going to impact her finances positively at all, in the least bit. It doesn't matter who wins tonight, the country, and the whole world are in a bad way right now.

How many people do you think there are like that woman? How many have Obama and the media convinced that he is the answer to all their problems? How many are so naive like that woman to be so palpably happy and emotional about it? Not very many, right? Like 3 percent? Like the percentage by which he'll win most of these battleground states tonight. It's these (pardon me, Silk) stupid people that will have swung this thing in his favor.

Last edited by Flacolaco; 11-04-2008 at 05:14 PM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote