View Single Post
Old 10-21-2016, 11:56 AM   #12
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hansolo View Post
Of course it could... but Trump doesn't own my favorite B Ball team. :P

I would be upset if Trump did own the Mavs because he would then change the perception of our team to something political rather than pure sport. That is my main point of being upset with Cuban.

Anyway... as I said before, I am not a big Trump fan. I am just a fan of the constitution and the rule of law. I think it has been shown that Hillary is not a fan of either... so I support the other guy by default. Period. There really are no other choices sadly as one of these 2 will be our President.
Wait, you're a Constitutionalist who supports Trump over Hillary?? LOL, everything Trump says is unconstitutional... Just off the top of my head; he wants to ban Muslims (violating Freedom of Religion), start a witch hunt to deport Mexicans (violating Search & Seizure protections and basic Civil Rights), sue newspapers who write negative things about him (violating Freedom of Speech/Press), and throw Hillary in prison for opposing him (violating Due Process)... So he's basically pissing all over 1st, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 14th and 15th Amendments, but he's not coming after your guns so you think he's a "Constitutionalist"? Have you even read the Constitution of the United States??

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote