View Single Post
Old 05-08-2022, 07:52 PM   #1402
Scoobay
Golden Member

Scoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant future

Very very interesting to read how Suns fans feel about Ayton... i vividly remember drooling over this guy as a potential Olajuwon starter kit. Size, skill, athleticism, the whole package. I was so bummed when we got the 5th! pick...

Thrilled with how things have turned out but who could've predicted ahead of time? I had heard of Doncic of course but had no idea he'd be what he's become. Also who knew that Ayton though solid hasn't really done anything of note.

Suns fans are all mad that he doesn't seem to have drive/motivation... haven't really watched him much apart from this series, but hard to disagree. Gotta remember that when watching Luka - sure we wish he'd act differently but you can't deny his passion for the game, passion to win, and passion to do something about helping his team get there.
Scoobay is offline   Reply With Quote