Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2022, 01:02 PM   #27
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Bane was a fn no brainer and the extent of my scouting was watching every TCU game that he played. I'm not sure how we justified actually selecting a raw JGreen when we needed a plug and play next to Luka. Bane was ready to sbe a starter right out of the box, especially here. He shot lights out, can floor it, can pass and was a fairly salty defender. But hey...his fn arms are short.
I thought they would run to the podium when Saddiq Bey was still available. 3&D player coming out of Villanova who has a history of developing talent (see Brunson). I remember reading a lot of people wanting Bane too. Instead we got Green who is again unplayable because he can’t shoot worth a shit.
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote