Thread: 2022 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2022, 02:34 AM   #83
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

It is a tough call between someone like Jaylin Williams or Walker Kessler (if the Mavs go for a center in the draft).

My idea is to draft Kessler and still make a trade to get Holmes. Then you're set with Holmes/Kessler/Kleber provided you can keep Kleber and the pick whilst still getting Holmes.

But Mavs twitter is gaga about Jaylin. I like him. I don't think this is a Desmond Bane type of obvious pick, but his stock is rising. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if by draft night he is taken before us after the combine showing. The second half of the first round is a serious crap shoot at this point.

Box and one is a great twitter follow btw. They rank Jaylin Williams right behind Holgrem defensively (Kessler 4). https://twitter.com/TheBoxAndOne_/st...76689658945537

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 06-06-2022 at 02:49 AM.
DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote