Thread: 2022 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2022, 04:57 PM   #100
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

If trading the pick (26) can help yield us a quality starting Center that could immediately solve our frontline woes, I'm all for it.
I'm not crazy about Kessler as a fit for us at all, and some of the others are good prospects for us but unproven.

We just went to the WCFs, so I don't think we are in a position to experiment and develop.
Even if we do draft one of the Centers that might be available to us, we'll still have to sign another center if we want to upgrade our short-term situation.
Personally, I don't think that would be wise because we could use those resources to address other areas of need.

However, if Williams would happen to slip to us, I could see him getting into the rotation fairly quick, but it doesn't appear he'll fall that far based on all of the mock drafts I've seen.

Last edited by rimrocker; 06-11-2022 at 05:00 PM.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote