View Single Post
Old 06-26-2022, 02:48 PM   #1412
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GQ2003 View Post
I don't know what was funnier, that or the folks saying he was scared to play in the 2018 Summer League out of fear of being exposed.
I've said it before, I'll say it again. Anyone who doubted Luka coming into the draft didn't actually watch him play. If you've got time, I highly recommend going on youtube and watching his games with Real Madrid and the Slovenian national team. He was INCREDIBLE. Just breathtaking. This was the second best basketball league in the world, and Luka was dominating it at 18 years old. But Americans had no clue, because we're totally ignorant of European basketball.

You can't tell me that Stephen A. Smith or Skip Bayless were following Real Madrid against f*cking Fenerbahce. No way. Colin Cowherd and Max Kellerman flat out admitted in the run up to the 2018 draft that they hadn't seen much of Luka.

If Luka had played for Duke or North Carolina and completely dominated the NCAA the way he dominated Euroleague or Eurobasket, the hype would have reached Lebron level.

Last edited by Thespiralgoeson; 06-26-2022 at 02:50 PM.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote