Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2022, 03:02 PM   #1132
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
Fred Katz: A note with the free-agency moratorium officially done: The Knicks could not turn the Isaiah Hartenstein acquisition into a sign-and-trade because the Clippers were capped on how much they could pay him. As for Jalen Brunson becoming a S&T, we don?t know until we know. ? via Twitter FredKatz

I really hope we are able to get a TPE for Brunson. We can?t go into the season with Luka being the only ball handler. Dinwiddie is capable, but if Luka goes down for any stretch of time they are fucked. This is after Cuban was saying last offseason we needed another ball handler when we had Luka, JB, and Burke.
I'm not sure if anyone has brought this up but when you look at Knicks roster the only guy I would even consider would be Derrick Rose.

He's kind of flown under the radar but dude still has something left in the tank.

I think he would be very capable ball handler for 16-20 minutes per night.

He still has good offensive ability and that would be a sneaky good pickup by the Mavs.

Dinwiddie, Rose and Frank gives us 3 rotation pieces to allow Luka time to rest,
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote