Thread: Dirk for MVP
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2006, 10:57 PM   #93
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Thats fine. Honestly dirk is that guy for me. I am 20. I grew up with the three js but they turned out to be assholes and dirk seems like a nice guy. I was still only like 12 or 13 when he joined the mavs so for the majority of my adolescence he has been my favorite athlete. The guy most associated with that he was my hero growing up thing i have seen is mickey mantle in baseball. Pretty much half the people in the country who were young when mantle was in his prime hold him in demigod status. My dad is one of them. I disagree with your opinion that aguirre is better than dirk but it doesnt bother me that you have it. The only thing that bothers me is when people say when dirk is done he will be since he has already played more than aguirre did with the mavs.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote