View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010, 12:54 PM   #2077
Zki41

Zki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
Wow. Too bad we didn't hang on to the Dust chip. Can we even get him now? Caron+Roddy+what else?
Chandler/Stevenson/Caron/Roddy/Barea/Ajinca (or Mahinmi) + 2 future firsts

or, what I prefer

Chandler/Stevenson/Terry/Roddy/Barea/Ajinca (or Mahinmi) + 2 future firsts + cash for Terry buyout.*

I imagine that New Orleans would limit Terry's minutes ( I think it's something like less than 18 mpg, which with Marcus Thornton on the roster is a possibility) so that his contract is partially guaranteed for 2011-2012, and then buy him out. It would make him kind of like an expiring in this case, though the first option provides more talent and each contract is a legitimate expiring vs. having to buy Terry out.

I put Ajinca since a young seven foot prospect is always nice to have. Also his agent requested for Dallas to look to trade him to where he could get more playing time.

Last edited by Zki41; 07-22-2010 at 12:55 PM.
Zki41 is offline   Reply With Quote