View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 03:03 PM   #16
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Not every Mavs discussion has to come back to Tyson Chandler. Get over it already. He. Isn't. Coming. Back. I'd garner that we miss Jkidd more than Chandler, but I don't care because they are no longer Mavericks. I'm fine if people want to criticize these Mavs or talk about making a trade in the near future for an upgrade at certain positions. However, the "should have kept Chandler" crap is the king of moot points. It solves nothing and adds nothing to the conversation. He isn't coming back.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote