View Single Post
Old 06-20-2019, 11:53 AM   #1589
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Thats why its important to build a win now team and not taking it slow or just try to sig young guys etc. This summer we are also preparing the 2021 free agency. 2021 is our last shot to add another big player. Getting at least one time to the playoffs in the next two years is the showcase we need so a star wanna join Luka/KP (specially if no one wanna join them this summer).

Thats why im fine with signing 30+y old vets with a much better fit than young players like Randle. Its win now. Not in the Dirk way, in the 2021 FA way.

Yeah Horford doesnt excit me much but he is a better fit than Randle. Same goes of course for guys like Beverley, Green etc. And im also fine with Adams if we strike out on everyone else. You hear so often that he is considered one of the best teammates in the league. Pretty much everyone answering the question "who sets the hardest screens" with Steven Adams. And his contract runs out in 2021, so i think i prefer him over Horford (even with Horford being a better fit)

Last edited by sefant77; 06-20-2019 at 11:55 AM.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote