View Single Post
Old 09-14-2005, 09:26 AM   #44
reeds
Golden Member

reeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these parts
Default RE:GREAT GREAT LETTER by Mr. Moore to the MORON!!!

"I bet he's still sore from the re-election. I mean, the man made an entire movie for nothing. I'd be pissed off too."

First off, half the country is "sore"- probably more than that now..And "made a movie for nothing" is another joke..He made a % of the public see Bush for what he is- a joke..too bad it was too little too late, but obviously the country is starting to get the picture..just look at Bush's numbers lately- they are terrible. Many wish they could change their vote now..oh, and dont forget the almighty dollar. Do you really think Moore made that movie for nothing? Hardly. Even if it didnt get the loser Bush out of office, Moore still made out just fine