View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 03:46 AM   #90
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan View Post
Fluid you bring up a valid point about dirk and honestly we have a better record then I thought we would without him. My point about carlisles coaching was entirely eye test which I realize is dangerous.

My problems with Carlisle are 1. Not playing wright 2. Being inconsistent in his message 3. Repeatedly running an iso for Vince when we need a big bucket late
1. Another thing to keep in mind about Wright is that his success could be precisely because of the limited amount of time he has seen on the floor. It's easy for fans to say "omg that guy should be playing more" and blame the coach, but I'm gonna assume he knows more than I do about the ability and fit of the personnel. Case in point, he was right about Roddy while all of us were freaking out about it.
On a more specific point about Wright.. I know the teams rebounding suffers a lot when he's playing lots of minutes.

2. Agree on this one

3. Speaking of Kidd, here is where we miss him the most. Without Dirk and without Kidd's play making and levelheadedness, we don't have a lot of options down the stretch when the defense tightens up. We all know that he doesn't trust Collison in those situations (yet). Mayo might have been a better option (and Kaman was out), but we all know that Rick loves his vets and Carter has shown that he still has the ability to score.

Last edited by fluid.forty.one; 12-08-2012 at 03:53 AM.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote