View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 04:12 PM   #107
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
So only one guy ahead of Wright with injuries. Two when Dirk gets back.

And until Marion's crotch feels better, that is ZERO.
And outside of Elton the only other options are a rookie who's been struggling a bit of late, and a couple guys who are clearly better suited either for C or SF. So, congratulations to Brandan for ascending to this lofty perch, I guess.

More seriously, it'll be interesting to see how tonight goes. Asik will easily be the most physical presence on the floor for either team. Under normal circumstances I'd expect his presence to mean fewer minutes for Brandan, with better rebounders getting the call at center, and guys with more range (+ Elton) getting the minutes at PF. With Marion out and Kaman probably < 100%, though, that probably creates an opening for Brandan to show what he can do in minutes he wouldn't normally get. I sincerely hope he makes the most of it.