View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 05:36 PM   #112
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post
For the season as a whole I just strongly disagree with that assessment.

Obviously, I think you find a few more minutes for Jae/Dahntay at SF. I also think the Mavs are better off, particularly until Dirk gets back, with Kaman getting more like 30 if he can handle it. They need his scoring. And there are going to be at least a couple nights where matchups favor Sarge for more minutes, and hopefully a few where Elton finds a rhythm on offense, with Brandan's minutes taking a hit in either case. After all that, I'd say something in the range of 18-24 minutes for Brandan most nights (with a full crew minus Dirk) seems pretty reasonable.
For the season as a whole jae is avg 6 points 2.6 rebs and 1.2 assists on 39% shooting, 30pct 3pt shooting and 53% ft shooting in 20 mins a game. Dahntay has avged 2.7 points on 29%!!!!! Shooting, 23% 3pt shooting and 85% ft shooting in 11 mins a game

So between them in 30 mins a game they are avg 8.8 pts, 3.8 rbs, 2as and a turnover on 35% shooting, 27% 3pt shooting. Yes jae had a few moments early but on the season as a whole that is stunningly terrible.

Edit, jaes per is 10, jones' is 6.5. I'm a little surprised to see you defend them over wright given how much you usually use numbers gmc.

Last edited by Five-ofan; 12-08-2012 at 05:46 PM.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote