View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 05:56 PM   #113
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan View Post
For the season as a whole jae is avg 6 points 2.6 rebs and 1.2 assists on 39% shooting, 30pct 3pt shooting and 53% ft shooting in 20 mins a game. Dahntay has avged 2.7 points on 29%!!!!! Shooting, 23% 3pt shooting and 85% ft shooting in 11 mins a game

So between them in 30 mins a game they are avg 8.8 pts, 3.8 rbs, 2as and a turnover on 35% shooting, 27% 3pt shooting. Yes jae had a few moments early but on the season as a whole that is stunningly terrible.
With Dahntay you find him minutes because of the kind of defense he plays. Not a lot, but some, again depending on the matchup.

As for Jae, I'm well aware that his shot's in the $#!tter lately. My point is that if you take account of more than the last couple weeks, he's made positive contributions that to my mind merit further rotation minutes, conditional on how he's looking in practice and whether that's translating to production in his first shift of the night.

Edit to add: I'm not defending them over Wright, especially since I'm allowing for more minutes for him (with Dirk out) than the two of them combined would feasibly get. I'm simply advocating finding them some minutes at positions and in situations where they have and can contribute.

Last edited by grndmstr_c; 12-08-2012 at 06:07 PM.
grndmstr_c is offline   Reply With Quote