View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 06:21 PM   #114
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post
With Dahntay you find him minutes because of the kind of defense he plays. Not a lot, but some, again depending on the matchup.

As for Jae, I'm well aware that his shot's in the $#!tter lately. My point is that if you take account of more than the last couple weeks, he's made positive contributions that to my mind merit further rotation minutes, conditional on how he's looking in practice and whether that's translating to production in his first shift of the night.

Edit to add: I'm not defending them over Wright, especially since I'm allowing for more minutes for him (with Dirk out) than the two of them combined would feasibly get. I'm simply advocating finding them some minutes at positions and in situations where they have and can contribute.
Fair enough. But my point has been how stupid it was of Carlisle to go ten games where he essentially didn't play wright. That deserves criticism and there continue to be people who seem to argue that it doesn't.

Also I completely understand that there will never and should never be a set amount of minutes that is unchangeable. Those minutes were meant to be an avg of what they would get.

As for jones I agree about the d but I think he will be much more useful once dirk is back
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote