View Single Post
Old 10-26-2016, 10:11 PM   #5
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoYouEvenLift View Post
I predicted when Durant went to GS on this forum that they would not win the ship this year because of no center, but I did think they'd lose in the Finals. Now I'm not so sure they'll win the West. Starting to suspect The Spurs or the Clippers will. I think no matter how good your 1-4 is you can't allow a freeway to the basket, and most of their starters are not good defenders. It will be interesting.
Spurs are my favorite for sure. Warriors had a nice balance-- guards that lit it up and everyone else just held it down, defended, and rebounded.

Now they don't have the toughness. They're also seeing first hand that Pachulia and McGee are hot feces.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 10-26-2016 at 10:11 PM.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote