View Single Post
Old 11-02-2016, 06:40 PM   #27
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Just a few random observations from this young season so far:
  • Other than about 5-6 teams that you know will be in each conference's mix (Cleveland, Boston, Toronto, GSW, San Antonio, LA Clippers) and 5-6 teams that have absolutely no chance at making the playoffs (Sixers, Nets, Magic, Lakers, Suns) I love how wide open the league is this year. I feel like the margins between the #4 teams and #10 teams in both conferences is going to be relatively small.
  • Even among bad teams, almost every single game has either an intriguing matchup, a good-to-great team, or a must-see player or players. I can throw a dart at the schedule every night and find a game worth watching. This wasn't necessarily the case even last year but there are tons of great storylines to watch this season.
  • If the first week is any indication, the MVP race is going to be a ton of fun this year.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote