View Single Post
Old 12-17-2008, 11:02 PM   #38
endrity
Platinum Member

endrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud of

Kidd is really playing poorly right now, offensively and defensively. He still gets his steals here and there, and will rebond well for a guard but that's far and away from what we expect from the PG on this team. I laughed at people who were saying that Barea should start over him, I don't think it's that crazy right now to be honest.

Also, I know the Mavs have to make sure they get in the playoffs to begin with, but Dirk is playing wayyy too many minutes still. He must be averaging smth around 39-40 in the last 10 games. That is not good any way you see it. He needs his legs to be an effective jump shooter. I don't want him to run out of gas when he really needs it.
endrity is offline   Reply With Quote