View Single Post
Old 11-03-2023, 02:28 AM   #66
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
I'm not crazy about Luka playing high minutes, but what do you do with Irving out? Gotta trust Exum and Hardy a little more. They can till in for 5 of those minutes easily.

Another small nitpick is the fact that Green still doesn't play well with Luka. At least not with the eye test. Their games just don't seem to compliment each other. Green still plays good team ball and defense, but his offensive game just doesn't seem to mesh with Luka. It's really bizarre and hard to figure out exactly why.
I've been one of Green's biggest supporters but am beginning to think we should start thinking about moving him for another wing or even Capela.

Green just looks too timid when playing with Luka and I'm beginning to think this Dexter Dennis kid might bring exactly what we need to develop into Luka's ideal sidekick. I also read somewhere that DD and Luka are becoming good buddies.

Last edited by rimrocker; 11-03-2023 at 02:31 AM.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote