View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 10:52 AM   #2
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Saddly what we have here is a clear case of "My guy won so he's not wrong"

We who supported and continue to support Bush and Republicans refuse to acknowledge any wrongdoing, while those who support Democrats and Obama are simply bracing themselves in denial.

What amazes me is the propoganda machine of the left. It's a media driven lovefest and a very powerful one as they continue to influence those who pay merely passing interest in the government.

Meanwhile, strictly in my opinion, you have a strong core group of people who remain on the Republican side of the aisle and are doing their best grass roots efforts to raise awareness...having to fight the "Man", the machine of the Democratic party and it's left wing propoganda machines.

It's amazing to watch how the left is demonizing any and all opposition to Obama, yet they are unwilling to take an internal examination at what are policies that are dooming America. The Democrats would rather STAY in power, in a failing America than to admit that their ideology is wrong...or even quietly change their policies to create a better America.

My question: How much of a price are American willing to pay, before they decide to call the President, whom works for the people, and the Democrats, who also work for the people...to the carpet? Republicans, should also be called to the carpet...but perhaps for some other reasons.

It's time for a peaceful revolution...vote the Democrats OUT in 2010!!!
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote