View Single Post
Old 04-08-2021, 10:18 AM   #3
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Lmao

He said it's happened before

And I agree with him..

Now 90% of Mavs fans will tell you RC is great but I have to ask the question shouldn't great coaches figure out away to get their best players involved in the offense late in games like yesterday?

If a normal fan can see that one of your top players keeps getting iced out in 4th qtr how come someone on the mavs sidelines can't see it.

This free flow offense crap doesn't work late in games half the times because it becomes Luka pounding the rock for 20 seconds and usually ends up with a guy like DFS taking a desperate shot if things break down.

For the life of me I can't understand why RC simply won't call set plays more often in those situations.

Kirk from Mavsmoneyball mentioned that they don't really have an offense that they run which is why we see the stagnant situations so often in the 4th qtr.

That was one of the things that I liked in the game that mosely coached was the fact that in that 4th qtr he used multiple post up set plays for luka had him off the ball a little more so the defense could couldn't key in on him.

Now does that make mosely a better coach than RC no it doesn't

But it shows his willingness to understand that part of the mavs issues in the 4th qtr is they might just free lance a little too much and taking away that free lance and calling a few set plays might be best when you have a young team.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote