View Single Post
Old 04-08-2021, 11:46 PM   #5
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
This free flow offense crap doesn't work late in games half the times because it becomes Luka pounding the rock for 20 seconds and usually ends up with a guy like DFS taking a desperate shot if things break down.

For the life of me I can't understand why RC simply won't call set plays more often in those situations.

Kirk from Mavsmoneyball mentioned that they don't really have an offense that they run which is why we see the stagnant situations so often in the 4th qtr
The main reason I would like to see Carlisle take the reins a little is because it is putting a lot of unnecessary pressure on Luka

There's no reason that Luka has to feel like he HAS to make something happen every time down the court. Run a few set plays every once in awhile so Luka can relax and do his magic
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote