View Single Post
Old 02-01-2023, 10:45 AM   #114
washedklean77

washedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJay View Post
Let's slow down a bit. Shawn Marion was a 20 ppg All-Star and a lockdown defender, Green looks great on D but is still averaging 7.7 ppg for the season. We'll be lucky if he turns into a poor man's Marion. But I do like what I'm seeing.
Nailed it. And while in comparison from the past, THJ is supposed to be our JET, but he aint even close. You knew what you were getting from JET each time out.

Man, this just reminds me of how good that 2011 team was. In 2011, our great players were usually great and our good players were usually good. However, with this 2023 Mavs team, our great player is usually great and our good/decent players are typically not that good.

Last edited by washedklean77; 02-01-2023 at 10:46 AM.
washedklean77 is offline   Reply With Quote