View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 12:29 PM   #55
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
What's MY agenda again??? (I'm certainly not a Democrat, nor did I vote for Obama...)

I understand what you're saying - do you?

Seriously - explain to me how the Democrats ruined America while the Republicans had all the power because I'm still not getting how that works (sorry - I don't know where to buy enough cocaine for that to make sense...)
Why don't you go first...my comment was that Democrats have been rooting for America to lose the war...

As for policies and what Dem/Libs have done throughout...we might as well start another thread...heck another board if you want...there are more than enough topics that have been discussed regarding the problems of liberal politics...but somehow you have decided to take this as a personal attack on me...are you sure you are not silksmoove in disguise?

Have a great day...it's time for me to do my part to bail out america!!!
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote