View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 12:46 PM   #56
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92bDad View Post
Why don't you go first...my comment was that Democrats have been rooting for America to lose the war...
That's hilarious - if half of America wanted us to "lose" the war then we'd already be under the boot of China...

Most the people who opposed the war did so because it was a needless waste of life and resources to indefinitely occupy Iraq when Osama bin Laden is STILL at large elsewhere in the world... What's our exit strategy again? (because 6 years later I have yet to hear one...)

Plus, Obama is sending MORE troops to the region (a friend of mine is shipping out next week), so don't give me that crap about Democrats not wanting to "win" the war in Iraq... Our national defense policy is much bigger than partisan politics...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote