View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 01:54 PM   #57
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think half America wanted the war to fail. They wanted the war to be over with, however that is achieved, and the troops returned back home. And I think that was more than half.

And there's no way, no how the Iraq war was sold on "liberating Iraq" and I'll never, ever, ever buy that. It was all about WMD. There were none. Then it turned into "liberating Iraq."

Then it turned into "Iraq is a terrorist harboring state." They never did make up their mind about what this war is about, or did they and I didn't hear?

What's winning Iraq? Turning it into a democracy? Did you ever wonder that maybe some places aren't meant to be democracies? (hint: Iraq?).