View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 02:24 PM   #58
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92bDad View Post
No I don't want things to get worse, but we can see that the current trend and the history of liberal agendas do get worse.

There is a major difference...we want what is best for America so that things can have a shot at getting better and thus the 2010 elections will be a vote for "Change we can trust"
there you go again, making the right out to be the only ones who "want whats best for america".

let's see, insulting, demeaning, arrogant, self-serving...all of those apply to your attitude.

of course there is also repulsive, absurd, ignorant, wrong....see, the other side is just as patriotic, loves their country just as much as the right, they just have a different view and opinion of how to improve our country.

Quote:
If you want to see people wanting failure, how about all the liberals who wanted the war to fail? Then when we succeeded, every liberal rag decided to undereport the success in fear that they couldn't get their guy elected.

The Democrats and Liberals actions the past 8 years + has been absolutely PATHETIC.
no, the people who opposed the war wanted the war to cease. wasn't the war to remove saddam hussein? well, that war was won in a week...the rest of the 6 years has been trying to resolve the negatives that the illconceived decision to invade iraq brought.

as for the "last 8 years", you do not have a good memory of short term history. the republican party was in total control for 6 of those 8 years, and in partial control for the last 2.

so blame the republicans if you want to assign blame.

Quote:
We are at a clear divide between ideologies...America is clearly split on its view of what is best for the future...sadly the two can not co-exist...one will ultimately have to come to grips and tolerate the other. Currently it is the conservatives who have to tolerate liberalism...desperately clinging to our freedoms as the liberals erode them away one by one. Gloating every step of the way.

Who knows what the future holds...but if it keeps going the liberals way, this will be a miserable place to be...not just America, but the world in general.

At least I have other things in life that I enjoy, which help me escape the negativity of politics.
odd, as it was the republican administration who pushed through the law that restricted our freedoms more than any other in history...and yes, the republicans "gloated all the way" as they limited our citizen's freedoms.

get out and enjoy life without this pessimism you express, there's a lot to be positive about.
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote