View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 09:39 AM   #73
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

TheOne photo was ironical, I thought about finding one with only theOne in it but didn't bother.

In that he was bowing down to the Saudia Arabia king and no one says boo about it. Whereas even Clinton was taken to task by the NYTimes for even a very,very slight bow to the King.. And dubya was taken to task for holding the dudes hand.

But bow in deferecne...nothing...nada..hence the posting of the photo. For what it's worth, IMO the US prez. should bow to no one. It's not a big deal, I don't expect theOne (or democrats in general to be honest) to have much respect for traditions. So I'm not all bent out of shape over it, just funny..your reaction just makes it funnier.

For all of the hero-worshippers out there...

Quote:
He was just blinded by the light
Cut loose like a deuce another runner in the night
Blinded by the light
Mama always told me not to look into the sights of the sun
Oh but mama that's where the fun is
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote