View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 04:20 AM   #13
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

An eagle flew overhead as I read this.

Quote:
Hello,

I have a proposal for you, my name is Lieutenant John D. Bromfield, a US Army serving in the 3rd Infantry Division in Iraq. I want you to read this mail carefully and understand it.

In 2003, I and my men found over $600 million in Saddam Hussein's hideout in Baghdad, we sent some back to the Iraq government after counting it in a classified location, but we also kept some behind for ourselves. Some of the money we shared among ourselves worth over $200million, and I have kept mine for a while here in a very secured place since then, just like many others, but now our new president Obama is making plans on pulling us out of Iraq, right now we have left the major cities of Iraq.

So I need someone that is not related to me, to help me pull this cash out, everything is ready, I just need someone I can trust because we have lost a box of gold to someone that said he will help us last time and I won't like to make the same mistake, the total amount of money I am trying to move out is $10million. You can view the link below to verify my statement.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm

If you can handle this deal let me know immediately, you will receive 20% of the money and you don't have to pay me any money, all you need to do is to find a safe place where you can keep the box till we leave Iraq. Get back to me immediately.

Lieutenant John D. Bromfield

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote