View Single Post
Old 10-20-2017, 05:59 PM   #98
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

Some brief thoughts after less than a week of ball:

1) OKC is for real. If they can find a consistent rotation and some scoring off the bench they will be a force.

2) I will be shocked if the WCF isn't OKC/GS... the league will blatantly throw games to make this happen.

3) New Orleans is quite possibly the most awkwardly built team of the three-ball era. Davis should be playing the 5. They've dedicated themselves to playing big and will be mediocre for it. Their only hope is finding three 3-and-D guys to put around the big 2. (But they threw money at Jrue and signed Rajon instead... LOL).

4) Memphis got a steal with Dillon Brooks. GS a steal in Bell. ATL a steal in Collins. Us, the biggest steal of all.

5) Someone please get Lavar Ball a medical marijuana card.

6) Spurs truly are the Patriots of the NBA. Doesn't matter who they put out there. The system works.

7) I will be shocked if MVP doesn't go to Giannis or Lebron.

8) I will be shocked if ROTY doesn't go to Simmons.