View Single Post
Old 10-22-2017, 08:27 PM   #105
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Bledsoes agent is Rich Paul....Noel re-signing, Bledsoe trade and Lebron signing next summer confirmed.

I do Powell and Seth for Bledsoe in a heartbeat but the Suns saying of course no.

Probably the Suns are going to ask any team interested in Bledsoe do swallow Knights awful contract too..

https://basketball.realgm.com/tradec..._trade/6955521
I dunno about that... the Suns are below the salary floor right now and they're at least a couple of years/big moves away from making a serious playoff push. I could see them holding firm on wanting a lottery pick for Bledsoe but I doubt they'll insist on attaching any sort of salary dump to the deal.

And FWIW, as much as I love Bledsoe's potential, I don't think he's a fit here.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote