View Single Post
Old 03-27-2002, 03:49 PM   #40
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not sure I like any of the new freebie e-mail service available so this feature may not be available soon. However, my host is setting up a new mail service for the dallas-mavs.com domain that would allow me to give out a few dozen or so e-mail accounts. So I'm thinking maybe they could be given out to members who submit a certain number of article a week/month or something like that (ya'll remember that new forum that was created after a few dozen people said they'd write for the site right?? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]). What do you all think about that idea?

I'm still considering adding one of those e-mail services that would allow anyone to get an @dallas-mavs.com e-mail address, but since neither my host or I would be providing the actual service (a third party would provide the service), we'd have no control over any technical probs that may come up as a result of it.
djb is offline   Reply With Quote