Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2018, 06:43 AM   #1667
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0Shi View Post
Lol @ Porter for a big ego without having proven anything. Exactly the type of player that will cause trouble if things don't go as planned. Getting a nice Noel "I'm worth the max" vibe here. No thanks. Still not a top 5 pick by any stretch. I'd be super happy if he impresses some other team and is no longer available for the Mavs.
Nah, MPJ has never been a "me first" type -- he's a leader, very down to earth and humble... The kid just missed an entire year of basketball, so he has to remind everyone who he is. This is the combine, if you're not talking yourself up then you're doing it wrong.

Besides, I fully expect him to be a guy who is obviously worth max after his rookie contract expires... Noel never proved to be a max player.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote