View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 07:24 PM   #62
mavErika
Golden Member

mavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
Of course there's a chance. They have as good a chance as anyone. I just don't think they have an advantage over other teams.

And are they really going to be willing to absolutely suck for at least one year? Because make no mistake, a team with Lebron, Wade, Gallinari, Chander, Douglas and minimum salary players will suck.
that's what I thought, there can't be possibly enough cap room to sign two max guys and a decent supporting cast. I don't get why they are considered favourites at signing top notch free agents so often, I don't see why LBJ or Wade would prefer such a chaotic situation(admittedly in a big market city, playing in the MSG) over a solid situation like in Cleveland, Chicago, L.A.C. or Dallas. And the praise, or at least understanding N.Y. earns for the Houston-deal baffles me even more.
mavErika is offline   Reply With Quote