Thread: JJB Sucks
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2010, 12:22 AM   #106
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Poor JJB. I really like the guy, but man is he mired in funk with his shot. I'm not upset with the minutes he's been getting recently, because Rick seems to have been dialing back his time at SG. Dallas is finding ways to win while keeping Kidd's minutes under control because of the PT that JJB's getting, and that's all to the good in my mind.

None of that's to say that I'm not finding myself hoping against hope that Booby will have picked up enough team-running maturity watching on the sidelines the past few months that he'll be able to win the backup PG spot after he gets back.