View Single Post
Old 03-27-2006, 04:33 PM   #125
George Gervin

George Gervin is infamous around these partsGeorge Gervin is infamous around these partsGeorge Gervin is infamous around these partsGeorge Gervin is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
Did you notice how Bicurious George Gervin quoted damn near all of the other posts but skipped right past this one?

Bicurious George. I think that will stick. I'd give myself positive rep for that one but I've given out too much already.

The incident occurred with 1:02 remaining in the Spurs' 98-89 victory over the Mavericks after Horry and Stackhouse became entangled near Dallas' basket. Stackhouse appeared to shove his forearm into the face of Horry, who clamped his mouth around Stackhouse's arm.

Unlike Tyson, who chomped off a piece of Evander Holyfield's ear in a 1997 heavyweight fight, Horry said he never bit Stackhouse.

"When you haven't been playing, you have a lot of emotion and stuff," said Horry, who was appearing in his first game in nearly three weeks. "I almost reverted back to my old days when you're in the schoolyard fighting with somebody. They grab you around the neck, so you just get out the best way you can.

"He had his arm around my shoulder, and I was trying to get loose. It was like, 'Let me go, or I'm going to bite you.' So he let me go."

notice smart guy you missed this one in which horry said he did not bite him..he wanted to but did not.. pretty weak doc..and bicurious? a man of your intellect and this is all you can come up with?

Last edited by George Gervin; 03-27-2006 at 04:34 PM.
George Gervin is offline   Reply With Quote