View Single Post
Old 03-29-2006, 10:25 AM   #148
orangedays
Platinum Member

orangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Gervin
Everything's that worth it?.. name 1

oh and please give me anything to back it up other than your own opinion on yourself.. I can proclaim to be Jesus..doesn't make me Jesus does it? Oh and please please pull out your thesarus and use big people words..
Okay...here's "1".

The fact that you keep saying I use "big people words" and a...*ahem* "thesarus"? I assume you meant 'thesaurus'.

In this world of grown-ups, the words that I use are not, "big people words". In fact, they are what is commonly referred to as "words". I have to admit, I think it's a little sad if you think I'm using a thesaurus (I am, however, willing to offer my services to tutor you - I have experience in adult education and I'm sure we would make excellent progress under my patient guidance).

If they (the words) are indeed too big for you, I venture the suggestion that perhaps you should visit a board of simpler means. One where the profanity-to-word ratio is much higher. Perhaps an ESPN board would be more suitable?
orangedays is offline   Reply With Quote