View Single Post
Old 03-31-2022, 04:54 PM   #31
mavErika
Golden Member

mavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
It’s destiny

In 1985, Jazz were Detlef Schrempf’s first playoff series win
In 2001, Jazz were Dirk’s first playoff series win
In 2022, Luka - ???

It is decided by the Dallas Stars that with the rise of a white wunderkind, the Jazz as the whitest NBA fan base will be sacrificed to the Mavericks gods.
Awesome! I really enjoy the mental image of some rough and tough but also godlike hockey players in full Dallas gear pummeling those poor jazz fans up the temple stairs to the sacrificial altar for renewed Mavericks playoff success!

Of course I don't really want to see any blood spilled, but I'm open to the idea of believing in a place where fan dreams manifest themselves in some sort of metaphysical bodies and just that happens, to please the gods and make them look favorably at our newest white savior
mavErika is offline   Reply With Quote