View Single Post
Old 09-15-2008, 08:38 PM   #95
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
I want my QB to know when to throw it away...so you can be content with it if you like. But its a part of the game, and Romo needs to understand that. Calling it anything other than a terrible play is silly.
He just is a fly by the seat of his pants kind of guy, it seems. There have been lots of plays where he makes something out of nothing or a disaster. He makes plays and he feels like he can do it every time. There is a since of confidence to that. But you're right, it's a very dangerous chance to take time after time. You will get burned. He's just not afraid to take them.

I hope Witten didn't get hurt.