View Single Post
Old 03-27-2006, 12:26 PM   #55
orangedays
Platinum Member

orangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Gervin
Allen looks like he was focused on complaining to the ref about the foul, then he gets kicked in the back at which point he turned and attempted to retaliate.

Watching it again, it doesn't even look like Allen was on Bowen's foot. The way that Allen landed, it appears that Bowen's foot was caught between Allen's arm and his torso...for less than a second...and it doesn't appear that Allen tried anything malicious.

Do you realize you contradicted yourself with these 2 statements? Less than a second... now your getting ridiculous..
Haha...you don't really want to do that buddy.

Watching it again...you know what that means? It means I watched the video once...wrote the first line you quoted, then watched it again...and wrote the second line you quoted. Where's the contradiction? When I said that Allen didn't try anything malicious, I was obviously referring to pre-kick. Your inability to understand that should not equate to my contradicting myself.

Try again.
orangedays is offline   Reply With Quote