View Single Post
Old 11-10-2023, 03:35 PM   #49
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Kleber and DP are what they are and at best theyre 3rd stringers and 2nd stringers in an injury situation.

Holmes is not the answer but the best way end up with another disgruntled player is to tease him with a fresh new start and then glue his ass to the bench to watch fn DP and Kleber diarrhea all over the court.
I agree.

While Holmes isn't the answer, we don't really know what his potential contribution could be to this team. I can't believe he would be any less helpful than DP or MK but then again, we don't really know. I suspect he can make a contribution if he gets a consistent 10-15 minutes/game, but again if you don't give him some playing time then you never really know. I believe he can be a more physical presence than either Powell or Kleber and with a little coaching, he could be a deterrent to opponents in the paint. Again, we just don't know and given the other options for a back-up 5, I think you gotta try it for a few games and see what happens. Or find yourself a trade for someone better than Powell, Kleber, or Holmes.