View Single Post
Old 04-19-2001, 12:49 PM   #9
LAM0015
Banned

LAM0015 is on a distinguished road

dirk played poorly in the big games? he was huge in each laker game... he was huge in the portland games... him and finley have been huge all year. get a clue Maringa.
your opinions aren't very good. you need to work on them a bit before you post your thoughts.

i suppose all of dirk's and steve's offensive numbers come against teams that were below .500 and not going to make the playoffs....
it amazes me how ignorant some people are. it also amazes me when people select two or three games out of an 82 game season to formulate an opinion about someone. being in the western conference, the mavs were playing top competition almost night in and night out. to say that anyone that has numbers as good as nash and dirk didn't perform well in the big games is ludicrous. to single out a couple of national televised games as the big games and say that someone that happened to have had a bad game or two as people that are overwhelmed is stupid.
get a clue.
yes, the nationally televised games were big...but the mavs have been playing huge games all year..particularly in the past 15-20 games.
you cannot make a valid statistical point by using 2 or 3 games. it isn't possible.

LAM0015 is offline   Reply With Quote